This post has been sponsored by CareNow. All opinions are 100% our own!
Injuries. Let’s talk about ’em. Fingers slammed in the car door. An ugly bug bite on your toddler’s perfect skin. Does that cut on the bottom of your foot need stitches?
As far as I’m concerned, this it what urgent care was invented for. CareNow treats all of these accidental injuries and ailments and more. Let me run down a few of the other common kid-related issues you can find treatment for at CareNow:
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Poison ivy and other skin conditions
- Foreign object removal (I have multiple bean-up-the-nose anecdotes, y’all.)
- Ear infections, sore throat, pink eye, and all that other fun stuff
- See a full list of CareNow services here.
Did you know all CareNow clinics are equipped with x-ray machines?
It’s so nice to have an option for x-rays besides the ER. Especially these days.
Speaking of “these days,” let’s talk health and safety measures. CareNow clinics are a safe place to seek care. Now, as ever, they have protocols in place for the safety and well-being of all patients:
- Web Check-In so you can save your spot and avoid the waiting room
- Virtual Visits if you want to skip the clinic altogether
- Limit on patient companions, universal masking, COVID screening, and more. See here for a complete guide to their enhanced safety protections.
We know urgent care to be a more affordable and faster option than the ER for non-life-threatening conditions. And we know urgent care to be a great option for weekends or after-hours when your pediatrician’s office is closed. CareNow provides top-notch care and customer service, with over 40 locations in the metroplex. Find the clinic nearest you, so you’ll be ready when it’s go time!