This post is sponsored by Regional Plastic Surgery Center. All opinions are 100% our own!
Raise your hand if you’ve ever looked up “What procedures has Kylie had done?” I fully admit to being interested in the world of enhancements. I literally looked up “Jenna Dewan before/after” just this week. I’m also currently fantasizing about a little something something for my upper lip. These fine lines, y’all. I swear.
My point is, most of us have considered some type of cosmetic surgery, filler, or the like (at least conceptually) by now. And I’m thrilled to know that we now have a chance to get some practical info on the procedures AND some nice discounts, should you decide to go for it. Gather ’round and let me share what I’ve learned!
Regional Plastic Surgery Center hosts their annual SPRING BEAUTY EVENT!
5-9pm, May 1, at Noah’s Event Venue in Richardson
My Top 5 Highlights
- This is a big-ish event (like 275+ people), so no need to feel awkward. It’ll be an easy way to get some good information without resorting to Internet searches, which will only make you feel insane. Trust.
- If I may very casually bring up boob jobs, the surgery center is offering an “incredibly awesome” price on breast augmentation. They won’t even tell us the price yet because it’s so good. So stay tuned for that. What we do know is that it’ll be all-inclusive, meaning surgeon’s fee, implants, surgery center fees, and anesthesia cost for ONE price. If you already have all the boobs you can handle, they’re taking $500 off their other cosmetic surgery procedures, like tummy tucks, breast lifts, and liposuction.
- The doctors will be there! Meet the Regional Plastic Surgery Center’s six plastic surgeons, two of whom will give presentations about cosmetic procedures to give us a better idea of what to expect.
- Try a little Botox at the event for a discounted price of $12/unit. They’ll also offer discounts on Juvederm, Voluma, Restaylane, and Kybella for future treatments, if you’d prefer.
- Last but certainly not least, their med spa Regional Skin & Laser Center offers all the latest laser tech, including cutting-edge treatments like AcuPulse DUE CO2 Laser and FemTouch™ for vaginal health. The med spa will give a presentation on their new lasers and offer discounts on all the other laser treatments, including Liposonix, Thermage, Fraxel, SkinPen, and laser hair removal. Skincare is so hot right now; I want a laser treatment so I can have a fresh base for all my serums and potions!
Take a look at their website and then RSVP/register for the event here. It’s totally free to attend, but they want to get a head count for how many to expect because there’s going to be prizes, food, and drinks. This link is also where you’ll want to register in advance for Botox treatments, because those appointments fill up fast!