This post has been sponsored by Camp Skylark. All opinions are 100% our own.
What do we look for in a good summer day camp? It needs to meet our childcare needs. It needs to be safe and inviting. We need it to be affordable. Our kids need it to be FUN. Camp Skylark checks all the boxes, and I want to be sure you know all about it.
I love how accessible it is for parents. Summer can be hard for working parents—the last thing we want is to be stressing about our kids all day. And we want to give them fun summer experiences! Skylark is a GREAT way to do that.
SAVE YOUR SPOT
Registration is officially OPEN for summer 2022 at Camp Skylark. They’re rethinking summer camp to include educational, experiential, and socially-enriching fun for kids going into 1st grade through 6th grade.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT SKYLARK
- They offer 10 weeks of summer camp starting May 30 and running through the first week of August.
- Sign up for as many weeks as you want! Each week has a different theme to keep it fun and fresh.
- Camp is 9am–4pm with before and after care available (7:30am–6pm). Be sure to sign up in advance for any extended care when you register.
- They’ve partnered with five metroplex churches—find the one closest to you.
- Skylark stays at the same church all summer for consistency and to help kids feel comfortable.
SKYLARK IS AFFORDABLE
- Camp price: $250/wk per child
- Early drop-off: $45/wk
- Late Pick-up: $45/wk
- Both Early and Late: $80/wk
These are great prices for an all-day summer camp!
A SNEAK PEEK AT THE WEEKLY THEMES
Honey, I Shrunk the Camp
Oh no! Something strange is happening at camp this week! Campers, come in your loose clothing because you have been shrunk down!
This Neon Light of Mine
Wear your neon colors and light up the night (during the day) with singing, dancing, and black lights!
What are all these adults doing at camp? Come dressed as Mom or Dad and experience a crazy, fun switcheroo!
Frozen, In Summer!
Brrrr!! Looks like a cold front is blowing in! Come dressed as festively as possible for Christmas in July!
Camp activities include challenge courses, an inflatable park, team competitions, RC cars, Bible study, dancercise, SIGMA (their cool new reading program—bring your own book or pick one from the Skylark library), and MUCH MORE. Peace of mind for us while our children have a blast. It can’t be beat!
Kids only get one summer a year, and Skylark helps make it the best summer ever. You can find more themes, a sample daily schedule, locations, FAQs, and other details at the links below. And always feel free to reach out to them with questions.