The holidays are upon us and I’ve got the perfect Sustainable Holiday Gift Guide. In here, you’ll find a little something for that green and clean person in your life. I even got you covered if you’re looking to buy some fun green sustainable gifts for your kiddos.
Gifts for the Skincare Junkie
- Aether Beauty: Pigmented, sustainable eyeshadow palette. All their palettes are stunning and pigmented. Sustainable and beautiful non-toxic makeup products.
- Wabi-Sabi Gua Sha Tool: This is the best for facial lifting and lymphatic movement. I swear by doing this for five minutes each day. My favorite tool for lifting and plumping; it’s like natural Botox for the face.
- Odacite Shampoo Bar: Sustainable shampoo that lathers and hydrates. It’s been my new go-to for a couple of months now.
- Bamboo Makeup Organizer: Use this for makeup, skincare, or anything else you prefer. Plastic-free.
- Lisse Safety Razor: Switching to a safety razor is one of the best things you can do for the environment and for yourself. Plus, it’s way more cost-effective. Lisse is a woman-owned brand!
- Riki Mirror: The BEST mirror hands down. Lights up and great for bloggers or anyone with horrible lighting. You can even travel with it.
- Odacite Creme de la Nuit: This is the best night cream I have ever used. Gets results within days and leaves your skin incredibly soft and silky.
- Fitglow Lip Kit: The best lip kit and makeup brand in clean beauty.
- Gua Sha Pressure Point Stone: The perfect tool to help with pressure points on the face. I hold the tension between my eyebrows and this is a lifesaver.
- Wabisabi: All in glass packaging and under $50. I recommend and use all of them!
Gifts for the Green Home Junkie
- Our Place Always Pan: The best non-stick non-toxic skillet.
- Xtrema Cookware Tea Pot: Yes! Your teapot can be full of toxic metals. This one is made of 100% ceramic. I have this one and love it.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: Diffusing oils is a natural way to scent home and this diffuser is worth every penny.
- So Well Salt Lamp: I own five of these and it’s relaxing. They help purify the air and assist with blocking radiation.
- EMF Laptop Protection: This is to help with radiation. Both my hubby and I have one and use it all the time. Such a great gift idea.
- Sol Organix Bath Towel.
- Xtrema Cookware Non-Toxic Steamer Basket
- Savvy Rest Organic Pillow and Bedding: Love their organic pillows. I will be purchasing the mattress soon and can’t wait to sleep on an organic mattress free of toxin chemicals.
- Xtrema Cookware Ceramic Cookware: The best ceramic cookware on the planet. Don’t let nasty toxins leach into the foods that you’re eating.
Gifts for the Sustainable Kid
- Car Eco-Friendly Crayons: Eco-friendly sustainable crayons. Better for your kids and the environment. Plus, they’re super cute.
- Eco-Friendly Doll House: Don’t spend money on plastic dollhouses. This one is made with 100% real wood and without chemicals such as PVC, Phthalates, BPS or BPS, or Lead.
- Eco-Friendly Car Garage: My kids would love this. Anything that has to do with cars is always a best seller.
- Doll Stroller: For that sweet baby girl of yours.
- Recyclable-Turning Garbage into Science Kit: I thought this was really cool. Great way to use up things you may throw out and build something cool with.
- Mud Pie Kitchen: I love this for outside use. A great way to let your kids make as big as a mess outdoors to explore and play.
- Balance Board: Both my kids have the balance boards and they’re so great for all ages. They can even use their imaginations to build a car road and drive cars on it.
- Rainbow Arts & Craft Kit: This is perfect for that crafty child in your life.
- Ride-On Toy: Okay, how cute is this? Love this for my four-year-old son.
- Stocking Stuffer Kit: My boys each have these Cuddle & Kind dolls and they’re so amazing. Great way to pick out sustainable stocking stuffers.