Mark your calendars! This summer, Legacy Hall in Plano invites families to come out for entertainment and kid-friendly lunch specials every Monday in the Box Garden from 11:30am to 1pm.
Each Summer Lunch-N-Play brings different performances and activities curated for little ones—magic shows, dino extravaganzas, movie afternoons, princesses, superheroes, and lots more!
Kick off the series with us on Monday, June 7
Update: Darn rain. We’ll see y’all on Monday, June 14!
For the first Summer Lunch-N-Play, join us for fun & games and a showing of Aladdin on the big screen (with special guests Aladdin and Jasmine!).
We’ll be there hosting a Collin County Moms table with crafts, a balloon artist, and free swag (heck yeah). You’ll also find local partners manning tables with even more kid-friendly activities.
No need to pack snacks. Legacy Hall will have cute Lunch Boxes available for pre-sale ($15) that include:
- 1 kid-friendly meal & drink (see options below)
- 1 toy
- 1 souvenir insulated lunch sack
Remember that swag we mentioned? As a special treat, we’re bringing FREE swag bags filled with goodies for the FIRST 100 families to arrive at our event.
COMPLETE SUMMER SCHEDULE:
June 7: Professor Pop’s Bubble ShowRAINED OUT
- June 14: Aladdin Movie + Meet Aladdin & Jasmine
- June 21: Maricela & Friends :: Bilingual musical storytelling
- June 28: Princess Lunch*tickets required
- July 5: Trolls World Tour
- July 12: Dinomania Show :: Magic, puppets, music, and dinosaurs
- July 19: Wizard Magic Show
- July 26: Superhero Lunch *tickets required
LUNCH BOX OPTIONS:
- Chilangos Tacos: Quesadilla, Churro & Soda
- Press Waffle Co.: Cereal Waffle & Milk
- Roots Chicken Shak: 2 Chicken Strips, Fries & Kool-Aid
- Son of A Butcher: The Classic Slider, Waffle Fries & Lemonade
- The Italian Job: 1 Slice of Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Small Caesar Salad & Soda
All drinks may be substituted for a soda.
Lunch-N-Play events are FREE to attend with the exception of the Princess Lunch and Superhero Lunch (tickets required). Click any of the show links above to RSVP and/or get your tickets.
Collin County Moms event partners for June 14 and July 12 include:
A FEW HELPFUL REMINDERS:
We respectfully ask that children are ALWAYS accompanied by an adult in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No outside food or drinks are allowed (because you have nearly 20 eateries to choose from at Legacy Hall!).