Mark your calendars! This summer, Legacy Hall in Plano invites families to come out for entertainment and kid-friendly lunch specials every Monday in the Box Garden from 11:30am to 1pm.
Each Summer Lunch-N-Play brings different performances and activities curated for little ones—magic shows, dino extravaganzas, movie afternoons, princesses, superheroes, and lots more.
Join us on Monday, July 12 for a Summer Lunch-N-Play!
Do you have a youngster who loves dinosaurs? Safari Cinde will bring Dinomania, a fun, interactive dinosaur puppet show to the stage. Magic, music, dance, and dino puppets make for a delightful afternoon out, don’t you think?
We’ll be there hosting a Collin County Moms table with crafts and our favorite balloon artist. You’ll also find local partners manning tables with even more kid-friendly activities.
No need to pack snacks. Legacy Hall will have cute Lunch Boxes available for pre-sale ($15) that include:
- 1 kid-friendly meal & drink (see options below)
- 1 toy
- 1 souvenir insulated lunch sack
COMPLETE SUMMER SCHEDULE:
June 7: Professor Pop’s Bubble ShowRAINED OUT
- June 14: Aladdin Movie + Meet Aladdin & Jasmine
- June 21: Maricela & Friends :: Bilingual musical storytelling
- June 28: Princess Lunch*tickets required
- July 5: Trolls World Tour
- July 12: Dinomania Show :: Magic, puppets, music, and dinosaurs
- July 19: Wizard Magic Show
- July 26: Superhero Lunch *tickets required
LUNCH BOX OPTIONS:
- Chilangos Tacos: Quesadilla, Churro & Soda
- Press Waffle Co.: Cereal Waffle & Milk
- Roots Chicken Shak: 2 Chicken Strips, Fries & Kool-Aid
- Son of A Butcher: The Classic Slider, Waffle Fries & Lemonade
- The Italian Job: 1 Slice of Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Small Caesar Salad & Soda
All drinks may be substituted for a soda.
Lunch-N-Play events are FREE to attend with the exception of the Princess Lunch and Superhero Lunch (tickets required). Click any of the show links above to RSVP and/or get your tickets.
Collin County Moms event partners for June 14 and July 12 include:
A FEW HELPFUL REMINDERS:
We respectfully ask that children are ALWAYS accompanied by an adult in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No outside food or drinks are allowed (because you have nearly 20 eateries to choose from at Legacy Hall!).